Early selection, documented research, and interviews for ISRO Recruitment may be separated into three narrowly. The shortlist is based on academic results and biodata of the applicant for the written examination. It is called Device Scanning.
Eligibility for ISRO Recruitment
Applicants must have B.E / B educated. First Degree technology or comparable graduation with a cumulative total with 65% or CGPA of 6,84 on a scale of 10. ISRO is stringent about the CGPA or points and does not consider anything short of the standard.
ISRO Exam Pattern the candidates for ISRO Exam should be informed of the 2019 ISRO Exam pattern to launch their training, for Technician B and Technician Assistant. On this page, you will find the ISRO Evidence of Test for Technician B and Technical Advisor. We will give you in this article all the specifics of the ISRO Exam Pattern 2019. Learn about ISRO Exam Design and find out more about it.
ISRO Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||Basic English|
- Partial Fractions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Integration and Its Applications.
- Differentiation and its Applications.
ISRO Exam Pattern for Scientist & Engineer
Exam Pattern for ISRO 2019: the ISRO is one of the most prominent space research organizations in India Candidates who want to secure a position as a scientist/teacher on the ISRO have invited the Unified Recruiting Committee to apply. The website and the ISRO Test online can be accessed by candidates of political, electrical, architecture, and RAC types.
ISRO 2021 Exam Date:
Find below the ISRO Exam Date 2021
|ISRO Advertisement Release Date||2nd week of October 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application form||1st week of November 2020|
|Fee Submit Last date||2nd week of November 2020|
|ISRO Exam Date 2021||2nd week of January 2021|
|Result Announced||February 2021|
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The following qualifying conditions must be checked of those involved in applying to the ISRO Recruitment 2021 examination:
The applicant must be B.E / B.Tech or similar, with a minimum mark of 65% or CGPA of 6.84, at scale 10, for a nominee.
Many who have passed the test can still qualify for a test, providing that their final degree is submitted by July 31 with a minimum mark of 65%, or a scale of CGPA 6.84 by 10.
- Many with a Diploma+B.E / B.Tech can also apply this Exam. At least 65% or CGPA 6.84 on a scale of 10 should be obtained for the claimant.
- The MHRD order No. 11-15-2011-AR (TS.II) dated 06.12.2012 requires applications for AMIE to be governed. Those who enrolled previous to 31 May 2013 should be deemed relevant given that they have reached a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. If you want to apply for AMIE, you have to confirm whether you are qualified or unable to apply.
- The candidates who learned the combined B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech courses may still apply but the subjects are entitled to obtain a B.E / B.Tech Bachelor’s degree in first-class with a minimum of 65% or a CGPA 6.84 of the 10 scales separately.
- An exam can also be requested for applicants who have finished part-time B.E / B.Tech. Those with a B.E./B.Tech degree cannot qualify for a degree of correspondence.
- Candidates who cleared M.E / M.Tech with B.Tech successfully can apply for ISRO 2021 but their B.Tech marks satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Age not reaching 26 years of the applicant should be. The reserved group candidates would be reassured by their age.
- The age limit should be 31 years for those from SC / ST division and 29 years for OBC.
ISRO Exam 2021 Application Form:
- You can apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2021 by using the official website. Given below are the steps to apply:
- First click link provided: gov.in
- Choose the link to apply for ISRO.
- Then provide the required details for the registration purpose.
- Ensure to enter your full name, age, category, gender, nationality, and other details.
- Submit the details.
- After that upload scanned the photograph and other crucial documents
- The document should be uploaded in the required format only otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Verify all the details before you submit the form.
- Before you submit a form, take a print out of the application form for further use.
2021 ISRO Selection Process:
The application ISRO Recruitment process for the ICRB Exam 2021 is broken into two phases: a written examination and an interview.
The exam authority will then pick the applicants for the written examination after the questionnaire is submitted and the applicants will be asked for a Computer Style examination.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will contain a total of 80 questions.
- In one and a half hours the applicants must complete the whole report.
- The paper will contain 240 marks.
- Questions will be analytical form ISRO Science Engineering Recruiting 2021.
- English will be the language of the document. The test is done offline.
- The applicant will receive 3 marks to receive the right answer and 1 mark to receive the wrong reply.
Must Read: ISRO – Basic Aspects Of Indian Space Research Organization
- SDSC SHAR Technician B Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge: Human Resource Development Index of India, Natural Resources, Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern), Indian Geography, Economy and Agriculture, Current events of National and International importance, Indian National Movement, Various aspects of Rural and Urban Development, Development and Environmental Problems, Human Rights.
- SHAR Technician Syllabus for Mechanical: Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Heat-Transfer, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Materials, Mechanics of Materials, Refrigeration, and air-conditioning, Casting, Inventory Control, Fluid Mechanics, Forming and Joining Processes, Thermodynamics, Machine Design, Theory of Machines, I.C. Engines, Power Engineering, Vibrations, Turbo-machinery, Operations Research, Metrology and Inspection, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Production Planning & Control.
- ISRO / ICRB Exam Syllabus for Reasoning: Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Verbal Reasoning, Puzzles, Analytical Reasoning.
- Syllabus for Mathematics: Simple Interest, Quadratic Equations, Areas, Averages, Odd Man Out, Problems on LCM and HCF, Problems on Numbers, Percentages, Races and Games, Simplification and Approximations, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Boats and Streams, Simple Equations, Indices & Surds, Pipes & Cisterns.
- ISRO Exam Syllabus for Electronics: Control Systems and Process Control, Digital Electronics, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation, Signals, Optical Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Electrical, and Electronic Measurements, Analytical, Systems and Communications, Transducers, Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- ICRB Exam Syllabus for Basic Chemistry: LPG properties, Relation between, The basic concept in the use of electricity and its hazards, Volumes of cylinders, Properties of Water, O2, CO2, H2, parallelogram & rectangle, volume, and temperature, Areas of the triangle, Inert gasses, Pressure, Flammable liquids & gasses, cones, sphere & cuboid.
- Syllabus for English: Theme detection, Error Correction, Idioms & Phrases, Tenses, Grammar, Word Formation, Articles, Passage Completion, Sentence Rearrangement, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Adverb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Conclusion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Unseen Passages, Verb, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Completion.
The official website will include the ICRB Exam 2021 Entry Card. Candidates must update Email ID & Password. The admission card contains exam information.